White Trash Christmas

TexasFilly

yes that right, theres a reason behind that you know. i dont even have to mention that bush is texan..HaHa!....so there

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well *hands on hips* MY MOMMA told me not to ever discuss Politics and Religion, so I think this will be ONE of the times, I really listened to my MOM! LMAO :realmad:

i blame it on the coffee, i like to get wired for court and then give short answers to the defense lawyers..sometimes it throws em off a bit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SHE did get your goat today huh? LOL Can't blame it on coffee cuz I know how much you drink on a daily basis. *shaking head* not the coffee LOL

It's another Bob Rivers classic. He made my favorite Christmas CD of all time, I Am Santa Claus. The title track is set to the tune of the Black Sabbath song Iron Man, and it's hysterical. It's a few years old, but if you can find a copy, buy it. It's the greatest antidote to insipid Christmas music there is, you'll laugh til it hurts.

It's another Bob Rivers classic. He made my favorite Christmas CD of all time, I Am Santa Claus. The title track is set to the tune of the Black Sabbath song Iron Man, and it's hysterical. It's a few years old, but if you can find a copy, buy it. It's the greatest antidote to insipid Christmas music there is, you'll laugh til it hurts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL Green, I'll try to check it out