Lunarsoft Forums updated

Tarun

• Administrator
Looking at the new Backstage News posts in Firefox, I'm seeing formatting code instead of the posts being formatted. Older posts look fine. Everything looks fine except the body of those 2 posts.

Looking into it. Cannot see why it's doing this. It may not be the forums as another component to the frontpage software was also updated. I'll try to narrow it down. It may also have been from 3.4 and not the maintenance update.

Uh, something seems to have fallen apart in "View New Content" where the poster's name and avatar have both disappeared.

Instead there's just a left-hand angle bracket "<" appearing for each.

This problem has been resolved. It was due to the hook that added username colors. I'll file a bug report with the author of the hook if someone hasn't already.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrator

I agree James. Honestly, I miss them, too.

Looking at the new Backstage News posts in Firefox, I'm seeing formatting code instead of the posts being formatted. Older posts look fine. Everything looks fine except the body of those 2 posts.

Sorry about the delay, this has been confirmed as fixed.

Edit: Or... not. I had to clean up a post earlier today. Hopefully the next release has a fix for it.

Edited by Tarun