Extensions have been updated on the wiki

Tarun

• Administrator

Several extensions have been updated on the Lunarsoft Wiki. Including a WYSIWYG editor and a special code highlighter.

Anti-spam features have been improved, including:

• Bad Behavior
  • AbuseFilter
  • AntiSpoof
  • SpamBlacklist
  • Better CAPTCHA

User registrations had to be disabled due to the excessive amount of spam registrations. Now that anti-spam has improved significantly, in the coming weeks the wiki will be reopened for user registration.

• Administrator

Registrations on the Wiki have been enabled once again. If you're a member here on the forums, please register on the wiki with the same name here on the forums.  Also, you can have your name changed on the forums if you like, just contact me.

Registered on the Wiki yesterday to test it. Seemed to go smoothly (love the new CAPTCHA), but it said I would get an e-mail with a confirmation code and I got none. Triple checked, checked my Spam and Trash folders, nothing. Just now, tried logging in to the Wiki, and it worked. In my preferences it says my e-mail has not been confirmed, and it shows the correct address. Tried "confirm your email address", on that page there's a message in red that an e-mail has been sent. Tried "Mail a confirmation code" button, still nothing.