Paper Throw

Sniper

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have seen me trying to do it in work the other day, I practically cleared the desk to allow loads of room to do it. When that didn't work I slid my hand up my sleeve so that I had less friction from my wrist sliding on the desk, but still couldn't do it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:unsure: You crack me up!!!

Oh, my.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're looking at it from a different perspective, trish, I can tell.

Edit:

@sc, and that was BEFORE I ate any beans.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YA'LL LEAVE MY CAPPY ALONE!!!!!!! :unsure: *putting arm around Cappy and leaving the room, snarling at everyone*

Aaaaawwwwww, Thanks Texas. :P

I was only thinking about you last night, and how we don't see you too often.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think about ya'll all the time, work too dang much and dial up really REALLY SUX!!! I can't do much of anything and even tried emailing you and couldn't get the page up:(

I dunno what to do. I mean $600 is a LOT of money to dish out for satellite, and I'm not home very often except to sleep. Hell I don't even eat much anymore :( (course, guess I never really ate anyway) :unsure:

But know that I'm thinking of all ya'll and miss ya, I'll try to be in here more. Cappy I was in here around 2:30am my time should have been 9:30 your time, just where were ya? *hands on hips*

2:30 am your time is 8:30 am my time I think although you could be right about it being 9:30 am.

So if it was a week day I would be working, if it was a Saturday I would be taking my daughter to dancing lessons and if it was a Sunday I would be pumping out zzzzzzzzzzzzz's for quite a few more hours.

Glad to see you in here Texas, dont work too hard, get lots of sleep and make sure you eat properly, (anyone would think I was your one of your parents saying that). :unsure:

2:30 am your time is 8:30 am my time I think although you could be right about it being 9:30 am.

So if it was a week day I would be working, if it was a Saturday I would be taking my daughter to dancing lessons and if it was a Sunday I would be pumping out zzzzzzzzzzzzz's for quite a few more hours.

Glad to see you in here Texas, dont work too hard, get lots of sleep and make sure you eat properly, (anyone would think I was your one of your parents saying that). :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well at my age, then you should know I didn't listen to my parents very well in those categories......I don't sleep or eat well. BUT........on Wed, I am going on a diet, the whole Home Depot Store is. Wish me luck, means I gotta eat!!!! *frowning* Doctor told me many years ago that I was starving that's why my tummy got so big. AND NOOOOOO (anyone looking at this) I'm NOT THAT BIG :D *giggle*

Thanks for your concern Cappy :P

Oh and my avitar DID change *scratching head* I did that to PROTECT YOU! HAHAHAHA

Oh and my avitar DID change *scratching head*  I did that to PROTECT YOU!  HAHAHAHA

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Changing avatars in forums can be a bit hit and miss sometimes.

Anyway you will always be my wonderwoman Texas.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awwwwwwwwwww that's the sweetest thing anyone has said to me in a long time Cappy!!!! :unsure: Thanks, I feel truely honored :P

Sure I'm nice to him, just ask him.  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think he would say a lot different, I have a plan to take care of.

BRB

Edit:

Sorted, I pm'd him so he can make up his mind before reading this, and anything that might follow. :P

*cappy just realised he has a devious side as well*

Sure I'm nice to him, just ask him.  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think he would say a lot different, I have a plan to take care of.

BRB

Edit:

Sorted, I pm'd him so he can make up his mind before reading this, and anything that might follow. :P

*cappy just realised he has a devious side as well*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh-oh :o