New Computer

I am tired of having to run programs at less than max settings so....

Well, basicall I am putting new organs into my PC shell, absolutely everything is being maxed. I have a monitor, sound system and tower which i wanna keep, also all the periferals etc are ok. Below is basically what i was thinking of getting. With your help i would like to find out whether all this is compatible, and if there is anything better i can use instead. Cost does not matter at all. Also if i have missed anything then please say.

First thing to point out would be, I have no RAM and i found it hard to find the best stuff online as lots of different websites gave different results. So could someone please link me to the best possible and largest RAM sticks that would work please. Thanks.

DFI Lanparty UT CFX3200-DR

512MB Sapphire TOXIC X1900XTX

Freecom FX-50 16x Ext DVD+/- RW x2

Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro

1100W Tagan TG1100-U95 Turbojet

NEWlink PCI USB2.0 4-Port Card

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+

Waterchill 03-L-1317 Xtreme Kit

All info is from www.cllonline.com although if you direct me to something it does not have to be from there.

Once again, if you know of or can find anything with better specs than what i have, please say so, Thanks.

-THE M-

If you're planning on gaming, go for the FX series. Also, the X2 4800+ are good, but I don't think you need a 4800+...a 4400+ should be fine.

Plus, if you're planning on gaming... the X1900XTX is very, very, very, very loud... it's fast and looks great, but it's a very loud card...