Ideas for new PC Maintenance pages

• Administrator

I've considered keeping the current version and calling it a Lo-Fi version. Next I would make a nice pretty spiffy looking Hi-Fi version, including images for setup and so forth. :sick:

I like the idea of keeping a Lo-Fi version for the poor pitiful dialup users (like myself). So many sites add all kinds of bells and whistles, until the page takes a half-hour to load. A more graphical version would be nice, for those with faster connections. For us stone-age surfers, that stuff is just annoying.

I used to be a dialup user at 28.8k speeds; so I have more than a good idea of what that is like.  :sick:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I basically have this connection two years ago, and have a hard time connecting to american server. So i agree on keeping a Lo-Fi version.

• Administrator

Now I do have a fairly simple question.

Has everyone seen the updated support/donation page? If so, has the load time improved any? And for our dialup friends, does it take too long to load, or is it a fairly fast pageload?