Any where abouts?

New_Age

i had... but only for a while... before Maxthon, i used Avant... and i actually prefer Avant over Maxthon... then switch to Firefox then to Opera for a while then back to Firefox... now Firefox is still my browser of choice due to its simply and extensibility...

just curious here... krit86lr when do you use Firefox and when Opera... coz i have Opera but i seldom launch it...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

* There are some forums, not computer related, that I have 2 SNs on and if I launch both browsers I can be logged in under 2 SNs. Don't try that here because it won't work, at least not for long. :lol: LOL

* When I have problems loading web pages in FF, which happens rarely, I switch to Opera.

That's it. :sick:

Okay. My status just changed. I just installed IE7 Beta3, and it beats the pants off of Opera. I never thought I'd say this, but my new top 2 browsers are now FF and IE. FF being #1 of course. :sick:

i tried IE7 BETA 2 before... after hearing what you said... i am going to try BETA 3... :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Beta 3 is better than Beta 2 I think.

If you're going to use IE7 Beta 3, make sure that you back up your computer first, and make a System Restore point before the installation. Also, copy the Uninstaller folder to a CD or something. Reason being is that if you don't do these things before hand and something goes wrong you will have to format.

Read the release notes before installation as well so that you know what you're getting into. :lol:

Note: One of my favorite features is that you can have multiple home pages like FF. :sick: