Who do I need to kill?......

post count? dont start about that crap, ive been members of way too many forums that a nice close family like this, then get flooded with idiots who post crap and when in an argument just use their post count as seniority. (Highimpacthalo.org to be exact, i was there almost from the begining)

edit - i reread it and decided i sounded really mean, but i figured if thats how i wrote it it shouldnt be changed. just wanted to let you know i wasnt trying to bash you or anything

)corjello(

post count? dont start about that crap, ive been members of way too many forums that a nice close family like this, then get flooded with idiots who post crap and when in an argument just use their post count as seniority. (Highimpacthalo.org to be exact, i was there almost from the begining)

edit - i reread it and decided i sounded really mean, but i figured if thats how i wrote it it shouldnt be changed. just wanted to let you know i wasnt trying to bash you or anything

)corjello(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pfffft, no offence taken and my original post wasn't meant as a bash either, hence the use of multiple smilies and my closing. As I've stated in previous posts, you can tell my mood by my ending.

If you don't see :D in closing, it means that I'm p***ed off about whatever the topic is.

And being a member of multiple forums, and having hosted my own as well, I do realise that forums do need to be cleaned up as a lot of topics are either way out of date and have no relevance and some are just pure crap and have no relation to the boards that they're on.

And hosting a site also costs $$, especially once you start going over your space limit, so cleaning out forums of old posts is a wise move to keep your allocation down.

Soooo, in closing, I was just making a wisearse comment about post cleaning and not bashing the admins. And if I was to take offence to posts being pulled I'd be PM'ing the admins directly, not making it a public topic. :)

I can see that I'm going to have to start putting in a disclaimer, for eg: "Caution - jocular mood ahead!! You've been warned!!" :)

Cheers :D