This is Final. Log and thread related to Ccleaner

Ok, Tarun help me out here man. I will post a log when I go over there Sunday. Funny how my router is letting me on here unless you changed your website around abit for me to pass on by. Hope you can help. *The CCleaner team already tried to help but he says everything is ok in the HJT log. Lets see what you can do... :D

The logs I had at Ccleaner forums were removed. Sorry to whoever might wanted to take a look at the last current log :)

As far as my GF Mom has told me they are still getting pop-up Ad's while browsing through Myspace, Searching up in Google and any other site. They use Maxthon and still pop-ups get through. *The CCleaner team said I should try to install FireFox or Opera and see if any pop-up ad's occur. I will do that but I somehow doubt this. Till then...

I have done every scan that I know of. SUPERAntispyware, Ewido, Ad-Ware, Spybot, A-Squared, and that popular online Virus Scanner *Forgot the name :D but yeah you get it.

• Administrator

Yeah, I have no idea what's going on over there anymore. I've left the place alone. They disabled my posting and PM rights too with no reasons or warnings.

I'm working on an all new package for malware removal as well. I'll do my best to help you get it all cleaned up. :D

• Administrator

Right now I'm a technician doing software and hardware level repair issues. I've had training in college for PC Hardware & Troubleshooting, all the Operating Systems, even programming in BASIC, Visual Basic and C++. Networking and the Internet also at college. Basically a degree in End-User support. I've learned a lot of what I know from self-training. DjLizard has helped me learn even more about malware and computers, along with Delphi. :D

I'll be going after an A+ Certification very soon too.

well, I've been around computers for about 6 years and I've learned alot. I may have not study any C+ or anything but I've gotten good words out of the people I've helped in my area :D

Some computer stores around in my area where I lived until I moved... wanted to hire me! I wanna move back!

• 3 weeks later...