Wii!

corjello

no, not at the moment. i plan on buying a tactical shooter sometime, but im not sure what kind i want as of right now. Honestly, if youve seen gears of war in hd, its amazing (best graphics i have ever witnessed in real life), but spending twice as much to get it, with my own money (im 16) just doesnt work for me. I am very happy with the wii's graphics and its sweet controls. They are selling as a revolution of control, not an upgrade on graphics. The only things i believe i will miss are gears of war and halo 3, but both will be available at my friends houses, so whats the point of me spending the money?

)corjello(

who in their sane mind would spend $500 for a system? Not to mention, you have to fork up another 100 to even get HD quality. Talk about a rip. And the fact that the 360 will always have better graphics for cross platform titles. If your going to throw the cell processor in my face, dont even try, because numbers dont mean anything.

)corjello(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not thinking about getting one, but it's awesome! With some of the games, such as any of the sports games you can get a good workout! I watched 2 guys play some fencing game for about an hour...shirts were coming off, they were sweating, etc.... Cracked me up! It's definitely not a couch potatoe game. :love:

• 1 year later...