Propose merge of sections

There are 4 Windows forums;

* Windows XP

* Windows Vista

* Windows 2000/NT

* Windows 9x/ME

All are Microsoft Windows systems, and all is very similar, and the forums aren't utilized so much, so I think it would be a good idea to merge all the sections into just one forum, "Windows".

Atleast, XP could be merged with the 2000/NT forum.

I would agree with that, especially as the topic of conversation is most likely to be about XP nowadays.

So having a generic Windows section rather than four dedicated ones is probably a good idea.

At least the odd 9x or NT thread could still creep in if need be.

whoa, dude.

HAHHAHA I remember you from ccleaner forums. long time no see. this brings back memories.

nice to see you around, condensing the forums wouldnt be a bad idea. especially if there was a required dropdown box of what OS it was about.

)corjello(

whoa, dude.

HAHHAHA I remember you from ccleaner forums. long time no see. this brings back memories.

nice to see you around, condensing the forums wouldnt be a bad idea. especially if there was a required dropdown box of what OS it was about.

)corjello(

Hiya! :happybday:

There's a small plus/minus sign to click on to collapse sections.

Indeed. Still think its a good idea to merge them or at least some of them, since they're all in the Windows family of operating systems and that its pretty low activity in all of the forums and that most things for one of the Windows OS goes for the other too...