Hey to Tarun and all

With dial up, if this is posted somewhere else, I don't know. I can't see everything in here. It takes way too long. :(

But I'm interested in all ya'll and was wondering how things were going. How is school?

Everyone else I wanna know about ya'll too. It's been way too long and I miss night after night being in here and just chit chating and all the bantering.

See ya laters.....I should be going to part time work around Feb., but prolly will be watching my Grandson most of the time. He let's me get on the computer from time to time tho :hello:

:happybday: to all

I'm doing ok, just pluggin along. Have that mediation tomorrow and can't sleep of course. LOL But things there will work out too. Who knows ya'll may have to see me on the news and/or in the newspaper. I've always wanted to scream and yell about several injustices but was always worried about my parents or children getting embarrassed. Don't think that's a problem now. LMAO

But I KNOW I'll win this. It just can't happen any other way. :happybday: I will turn them down tomorrow and then we'll continue to court. *shaking head* That's my plan. I'll let ya know :hello:

Now I am going off-topic. When I think Texas, I think rednecks, shotgun marriages, cowboys, farms, etc. :happybday:

Though, I hear everybody there got arms in their house, thats pretty cool... maybe, lol. :hello:

I saw on TV, there were some old lady, I think retired, don't know where, maybe Texas, but I really have no idea, she lived in her house, and like one or two armed men entered her house, and she shot those punks. :love:

By the way, if you're on dial-up and the forum is slow, you can use the "Lo-Fi" version, look at the bottom of the page.

* https://forums.lunarsoft.net/lofiversion/

Or you can make your browser not load images (so it don't have to download all those avatars).

I go in at 1:30 this afternoon. :happybday: I'll let ya'll know when I get back early evening. I needed that :hello: Thanks again

Hope it goes well for you.

By the way, if you're on dial-up and the forum is slow, you can use the "Lo-Fi" version, look at the bottom of the page.

* https://forums.lunarsoft.net/lofiversion/

Or you can make your browser not load images (so it don't have to download all those avatars).

Good suggestion.

LOL Eldmannen!!! That was ME!!! Noooooo not really, but yes, that did happen. Hell is it just Texas where everyone seems to own a gun now a days? But someone comes in my house, if they don't say something, I'm gonna shoot and ask questions later. But I'll prolly go for the kneecaps :happybday:

Thanks for the suggestion too. I'm still trying to get dsl or cable out here :(

Welp ya'll, I went to the mediation, and kinda conquered. Ummmm, I settled out of court. I really didn't want to, and didn't get enough for my little log cabin in the woods BUT......... looking at everything after talking to a retired judge from the same courts, and getting some other expert opinions, I socked them thar peeps in their flipping noses and made them HURT!!!!! *mean look*

Anyway, that wasn't my plan, but again, looking at everything and the possibility of appeals court in Louisiana no flipping less, and 5 more years, actually I'd end up with about $6,000.00 more or ZERRRROOOO! So, although I'm not rich, I'm ok. :)

Thanks for all the thoughts and stuff. Really appreciate it.

I also got my promotion and will start that this next week and go part time! LMAO I'm sitting pretty, I think ;)

greenknight, you're so right and that was one of the main factors of why I did what I did. Thanks hun :)

Eldmannen, well I know that their lawyer could have cared less about the company I was sueing and about me. My lawyer on the other hand was willing to stay by my side and fight to the end if that's what I really wanted. He was GREAT all these years. Not only that, he wants me to come work for him from time to time, with some paralegal stuff. He and another lawyer and linking together and are going to be working on mainly clients with disabilities and the homeless. dizzy.png and want me to help out! Justice is really not justice when it comes to disabilities, and I'm only his 2nd client that is that way. He was mainly working on car crashes before. I thought that was really cool! ;) We must have touched his heart in some way. :happybday: Anyway, He was and IS GREAT! ;)

Cappy, Yep, Thanks! Yeah, not only the money that I got but their lawyer charges at least $250 an hour and this was going on the 3rd year. LMAO I LOVE IT! SOB's!

Until later ya'll, :happybday:

Oh, seems you got a nice lawyer then, heh. :happybday:

The stereotypical lawyer only cares about money and don't really care about you, hes just fighting for you as long as you have money.

Most lawyers are heartless. You know, if you gonna defend murders, pedophiles and rapists in court, then you havew to be heartless else you wouldn't do it.

Q. What do you get when you cross a pig with a lawyer?

A. Nothing, there are some things that even a pig won't do.

Q. What's the difference between a lawyer and a gigolo?

A. A gigolo only screws one person at a time.

Q. What's the difference between a lawyer and a vampire?

A. A vampire only sucks blood at night.

Q: How can you tell when a lawyer is lying?

A: His lips are moving.

Q: What do you call 5000 dead lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

A: A good start!

A truck driver used to amuse himself by running over lawyers he saw walking down the side of the road. Every time he saw a lawyer walking along the road, he swerved to hit him and there would be a loud "THUMP". Then he would swerve back on the road.

One day, as the truck driver was driving along the road he saw a priest hitchhiking. He thought he would do a good deed and pulled the truck over.

"Where are you going, Father?" The truck driver asked.

"I'm going to the church 5 miles down the road," replied the priest.

"No problem, Father! I'll give you a lift. Climb in the truck." The happy priest climbed into the passenger seat and the truck driver continued down the road. Suddenly, the truck driver saw a lawyer walking down the road.

Instinctively he swerved to hit him. At the last moment he remembered there was a priest in the truck with him, so he swerved back to the road and narrowly missed the lawyer.

Certain he should've missed the lawyer, the truck driver was very surprised and immediately uneasy when he heard a loud "THUMP". He felt really guilty about his actions and so turned to the priest and said, "I'm really sorry Father. I almost hit that lawyer."

"That's okay," replied the priest. "I got him with the door."

More lawyer jokes;

* http://www.workjoke.com/projoke40.htm

* http://www.gnu.org/fun/jokes/lawyers.html

* http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Lawyer.htm

• 2 weeks later...