The latest health food....

SenutyEnool

Want more fiber in your diet: Drink coffee!

Spanish researchers report surprising new information that coffee supplies a significant amount of a person’s daily fiber.

Scientists earlier believed that when producing coffee, no fiber was transferred from coffee beans to the finished coffee product. In fact, tables of food composition regularly list coffee as containing 'no fiber'.

However, this information has been proved incorrect according to new research. Coffee and other liquids were recently tested by food scientists Fulgencio Saura-Calixto and M. Elena Diaz-Rubio, from the Department of Metabolism and Nutrition at the Spanish National Research Council of Madrid, Spain. Through a new technique to separate fiber from liquids, they were able to discover that fiber does, indeed, pass from coffee beans to coffee during the production process.

Read more -> ITWire

I KNEW that coffee was good for me, at least those 5 cups a day aren't now wasted...... :cake:

Cheers

Want more fiber in your diet: Drink coffee!

Spanish researchers report surprising new information that coffee supplies a significant amount of a person’s daily fiber.

Scientists earlier believed that when producing coffee, no fiber was transferred from coffee beans to the finished coffee product. In fact, tables of food composition regularly list coffee as containing 'no fiber'.

However, this information has been proved incorrect according to new research. Coffee and other liquids were recently tested by food scientists Fulgencio Saura-Calixto and M. Elena Diaz-Rubio, from the Department of Metabolism and Nutrition at the Spanish National Research Council of Madrid, Spain. Through a new technique to separate fiber from liquids, they were able to discover that fiber does, indeed, pass from coffee beans to coffee during the production process.

Read more -> ITWire

I KNEW that coffee was good for me, at least those 5 cups a day aren't now wasted...... :cake:

Cheers

Exactly! So what if I'm like this all day :cry:

Chocolate is good for you, too. And it goes well with coffee... :cake:

**** SKIPPY!!!! :cry: Also, goes great with beer and wine! w00t!!

True, some dark beers and red wines are delicious with chocolate!

Any beer is good with chocolate.

Do you guys have flakes where you are?

flaketwobreakpm4.jpg

flakewrappedlc6.jpg

They are lovely dipped in beer.