Okay, I found this on another forum, it was posted by someone who found it on another forum (who probably found it on another forum too :cake: ).

It seems the forum automatically replaced the alternative word for female dog with -blam!-.

I haven't seen it yet because I was banned from my cineplex.

We had all lined up in front of the theater for about 30 minutes, and then they brought us in. I had to stand right beside these two fat, horse-faced -blam!-s eating each others tongues like they were making a political statement or something.

So, like 30 minutes later, we end up shuffling in the theater and these farking -blam!-es start -blam!-ing about having to wait when the movie is about to start, mind you, it was 11 and it was a midnight showing. It turns out they were going to see that stupid Jim Carrey movie 23 and they were missing it. So, the ugliest of the two -blam!-es just exclaims like no one's there "This is the wrong farking movie!"

I just had to do what I did next.

I shouted at the top of my lungs "This is SPARTA" and kicked her in the chest, causing her to fall down about 8 steps to the floor. Most were shocked, but about 80% of the theater started to cheer, and I was forcibly thrown out by 2 officers. Charges are going to be pressed against me apparently, but it was worth it.

Oh, by the way, check this comic from Ctrl+Alt+Del.

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20070312