July Desktops

Got a patriotic-themed desktop in honor of Independence Day:

It's Charisma Carpenter again (you may remember her from my Easter desktop), wrapped in the American flag. A smaller flag might have been nice, but oh, well...

The background was originally white, too much glare when I put it on my desktop. And, since the flag had white on it as well, I couldn't just select the white area and fill with another color - so I painted in the new background color. A lot of tedious air-brush work around the hair, but I think it came out pretty good.

Nice work greenknight, I saved it and zoomed in and inspected it carefully all round the hair, you definitely did a good job there, must of taken ages.

Anyway mine for this month is the standard Royale Remixed wallpaper, after being forced to reinstall windows the other week I could not bother looking for a nice wallpaper, so jut stuck with that.

julydesktopbi1.th.jpg

It wasn't that slow to do, since she has dark hair I could overlap the hair with the airbrush tool and it doesn't show. If she'd been a blond, she'd have green tips. :hello: