[Free] Paragon HDD Utilities

Tarun

• Administrator

Paragon Partition Manager 8.5 Special Edition

Partition software has never been so easy to use and reliable! Paragon Partition Manager is comprehensive hard disk management and optimization solution for your PC and laptop.

You don’t have to be a disk partitioning guru to customize your hard disk. Paragon Partition Manager shows your current hard disks and partitions layout so you can easily change partition structure with help of 1-2-3 wizards. Prepare new hard disk for OS installation, resize your system partition, change partition parameters or perform professional hard disk defragmentation. Even the most complicated partitioning tasks will be accomplished fast and safely with powerful Paragon’s technologies.

Download: Paragon Partition Manager 8.5 Special Edition

Changelog: Features

Link: Register

Paragon Hard Disk Manager 8.0 Special Edition

Hard Disk Manager 8 is the only all-around solution you'll ever need for disk management, maintenance and disposal, data and system security, disaster recovery.

This comprehensive solution becomes your professional assistant to resolve any simple or complicated task regarding hard disk management and system maintenance.

Download: Paragon Hard Drive Manager 8 Special Edition

Changelog: Features

Link: Register

• 4 months later...

Sites with registrations are creepy!

If you put private data, their website can be hacked, and their database stolen, or they can share your personal data with business and advertising partners and other third-parties - the result could be... <drum rolls> identity theft!

And on the Internet there are pedophiles who lurks!

• 2 months later...

<<uses his Resurecto Old Threado Spell>>

VOILA, thread is now alive again. dizzy.png

Heheh, only reason I stumbled in here is to ask if anyone else can spell hypocrit another way?....

Give up?......

It's an easy one; E L D M A N N E N (pronounced: 'Hippo Krit')

@ Eldmannen:

Mate are you even on the same planet us the rest of us????...

Read your last post "C A R E F U L L Y"

Now let me quote from it

Sites with registrations are creepy!

Ermmm, this might be seem like a strange question, but how where you able to initially log into these forums?????.............

GASP!!!!

SHOCK!!!!

HORROR!!!!

You...... wait for it....... "R E G I S T E R E D" (I wrote that slowly so you could understand it......)

If you're going to make a broadbrush generalisation, perhaps you might like to THINK before you spout stupid comments like that.

I'm not disputing the remainder of your post, it's just the initial part that I found up to your normal level of stupidity.

Mate, do us all a favour, write your replies/posts in Notepad first, read, edit, re-read, and THEN paste/copy and post it.

Okay everyone, move along now, nothing else to see here.....

Cheers :hmm:

Now the main reason I resurrected this is for a question.

By my reading, your saying that I would be able to repartition an existing hdd that already is data on it without crashing my whole system? Is this correct?

The reason I ask is, I'm thinking about partitioning my hdd (if this is possible) so that I can remove/move all my 'non' program files (music, images, games, etc) away from my operating system so that in the event that Windows crashes I would only need to format the partition that it is located in.

If this is as clear as black coffee, send me 'Oi' and I'll clear the waters somewhat (rummages for his 'Clearo Waterus Spell')

• Administrator

Hey Senuty. :hmm:

Yes you can use this program to repartition your drive(s) for any number of uses. Though there is always a risk of losing your data when repartitioning. Of course you should never need to reformat, after all, you've got this entire forum with many people of great knowledge here to help!

I have added a warning into the wiki also about Paragon's Tools and Vista.

https://wiki.lunarsoft.net/wiki/Freeware/Disk_Management

From what I've heard, these programs will not function well under Vista.

G'day, you're looking well..... :D

The reason I'm putting this out there, is that my system is approaching 5 years and I'm getting paranoid about hardware failure even though at this stage everythings humming along nicely.

But it's been a LONG time since I re-installed Windoze.

I used to do this regularly (every 12 months) to 'flush' out all the extraneous garbage that'd been loaded onto my system.

I found by doing this that it greatly increased my start up and load times of programs. (The IT geeks here at work (Aust Defence Force) do this also and it does speed up your work applications - which is where I got the idea from to reformat/reload my OS regularly)

And seeing I haven't done this for nigh on 3 years now I thought it time to 'refresh' my system, but I didn't want to have to reload absolutely everything else, I'm just wanting to 'refresh' windoze.

SenutyEnool,

There is no good reason to register to use a software.

However, when it comes to forum there is a good reason to register, since you actually need an account for the forum.

Lunarsoft forum does not ask for name, street, zip, country, etc.

I only need to username, email and password.

SenutyEnool,

There is no good reason to register to use a software.

Eh? If I purchase said software and there is a benefit to registering (free support, free updates, etc) then sure as hell I'm going to register. Now this doesn't mean that I will register for *every* piece of software I buy, but the one's that I deem important.

Having said that, with some of the registration requirements, I agree, they do ask for too much detail, but that's easily gotten around..... put in bogus information, the main part of any registration is putting in an accurate email address, and for that purpose I have three *main* email addresses, one of them running through my website, which is *heavily* filtered to keep out the dross.

The main thing that I was shooting you down for was that once again, you're generalising. A good idea with any post is to smash it together in draft, read it, edit, re-read and then decide whether it actually needs to be posted. In this case once again you've made a post that had ABSOLUTELY no relevance to the topic thread, just seems like you're spouting crap to get your post count up, because it sure as hell doesn't display any level of intelligence.

You have a nice day now.