Hello

Hello...

I joined the forum today, no only am I new to the forum, but just learned about Dial-a-Fix a few days ago and it saved the day for me. Had been working for days trying to fix a mess I created and found the link to Dial-a-Fix on another forum.

What I know about this crazy machine I have leaned by trial and error, so if any of my questions aren't written with the correct computer lingo, please bear with me. Have been using a computer since 1998 and continue to learn more each and every day, but sometimes I forget what I've learned and have to ask for help. I'm a almost 76 years old and forgetting things seems to come along with age. Anyway, "hello" to every one and "Thanks" for creation of Dial-a-fix.

:cool:

WandaMac

Hello WandaMac!

I can be your friend. :cool:

I have learned pretty much everything I know about computers by trial-and-error. Actually, trial-and-error is a good way to learn, because you get into trouble, but then you have to find a way to solve it, and then when you done that, you learned about it, and in the process while trying to solve the problem, you accidentally learn lots of other stuff too.

When I first saw your name, I thought you was a Mac user, but now I see you use Windows XP Home.

DjLizard is the name of the boy gentleman who created Dial-a-fix, its a good little utility that can fix many kinds of problems with Windows on the computer.

Welcome to the forum, and don't be afraid of ask questions, everybody has different skills, and thats okay.

Edited by Tarun
Fixed term

Thanks for the nice welcome, I'm sure I will enjoy this Forum..

Wanda

Hello WandaMac!

I can be your friend. :cool:

I have learned pretty much everything I know about computers by trial-and-error. Actually, trial-and-error is a good way to learn, because you get into trouble, but then you have to find a way to solve it, and then when you done that, you learned about it, and in the process while trying to solve the problem, you accidentally learn lots of other stuff too.

When I first saw your name, I thought you was a Mac user, but now I see you use Windows XP Home.

DjLizard is the name of the boy gentleman who created Dial-a-fix, its a good little utility that can fix many kinds of problems with Windows on the computer.

Welcome to the forum, and don't be afraid of ask questions, everybody has different skills, and thats okay.