Zlobs...... :(

I have been trying to find a good program that wont cost me an arm and a leg.... I know I have a zlob on my laptop, but I cant get rid of the darn thing. also hello to everyone I havent talked to for awhile. To give more detail on my problem it pops up the yellow caution about malware and brings up the IE to savetheinformation.com and has two shortcuts on my desktop.

I have tried XoftSpy SE, Ad-aware, zone alarm, and some others in attempts to get rid of it. Oh I did Vundo, and Smitfraudfix.

I guess now I will prob end up posting a hijack this log shortly....

I have been trying to find a good program that wont cost me an arm and a leg.... I know I have a zlob on my laptop, but I cant get rid of the darn thing. also hello to everyone I havent talked to for awhile. To give more detail on my problem it pops up the yellow caution about malware and brings up the IE to savetheinformation.com and has two shortcuts on my desktop.

I have tried XoftSpy SE, Ad-aware, zone alarm, and some others in attempts to get rid of it. Oh I did Vundo, and Smitfraudfix.

I guess now I will prob end up posting a hijack this log shortly....

I thought I would mention now I added the hijack this log to the hijack section.....

Microsoft's Windows Malicious Removal Tool can clean Zlob.

Use Windows Update.

Open Start menu, select "Run..." and type in "mrt".

I tried the MRT and it says no problem with malware...ugh I want to pull what little hair I have out...lol oh and I did a windows update....

would it be easier or better to do a system registry recovery?