Hi, I'm Lyn

LynCB

Hi, My name is Lyn. I live in Perth, West Australia. Have been on dial up for a few years and recently upgraded to broadband, got a bigger hard drive. I work in Education and Training and am an oldie (51) but still learning and willing to learn. I appreciate the help I have received so far. Thanks :-)

Welcome Lyn, and there is no such thing as an oldie, you are as young as you feel.

so far all the members have been friendly and helpfull.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What do you mean "so far all the members have been friendly and helpfull."

Does that mean you are expecting us to all turn bad one day? :hello:

Welcome Lyn, and there is no such thing as an oldie, you are as young as you feel.

What do you mean "so far all the members have been friendly and helpfull."

Does that mean you are expecting us to all turn bad one day? :hello:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank YOU Capman, I only feel old when I look in a mirror, Inside and in my head I am still breathing and moving. I am SURE nobody will "Turn bad" but we all have off days...In Australia we do anyway !

Hi, My name is Lyn. I live in Perth, West Australia. Have been on dial up for a few years and recently upgraded to broadband, got a bigger hard drive. I work in Education and Training and am an oldie (51) but still learning and willing to learn. I appreciate the help I have received so far. Thanks :-)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

G'day and welcome aboard Lyn,

good to see someone else from Sunny DownUnder on these boards :hello: even though you're a SandGroper. But I won't hold that against you seeing I'm a Vicwegian ;)

Cheers :D

G'day and welcome aboard Lyn,

good to see someone else from Sunny DownUnder on these boards :hello: even though you're a SandGroper.  But I won't hold that against you seeing I'm a Vicwegian  ;)

Cheers :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ditto Senuty, I won't hold THAT against you either :-) And CapMan, I was BORN in New Zealand so not spawned here.... although I LOVE it

Hello Lyn, Good to see another lady of my age group here.  :D

I know you will enjoy this forum. Don't be afraid to ask anything, someone will always help you out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's been grand so far hazelnut . Age group ? we are both between 20 and 90 then :-) :hello:

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome Lyn..

Everyone on Tarun's forum is helpful with any problems and thoughtful...Tarun is especially helpful with any computer problems you might have .., although like CapMan his jokes are a bit on the far side :hello: