NetFramework 2.0

RTZ

I have a question concerning this netframework . does it provide any other benefit other then allowing me to use the lunardownloader. or will i bump into other software programs that require this . basically is this a good thing to have loaded in your pc.

• Administrator

There are many applications out there that rely on the .NET framework. I highly recommend installing the latest version (3.5 as of this post). One such program that it absolutely awesome is Windows Update Downloader. Over time I've come across many programs that use the .NET Framework, I just don't recall the names. A lot of them are very useful.

• Administrator

I say that because 3.5 contains the older frameworks (2, 3, etc.) and all hotfixes and service packs. So not only are you getting the latest features, but you're staying on top of security.

I installed it and like you both said eventually I will run across more and more programs requiring it. So this way My PC is ready to go and I like that windows update downloader it's :)