1st time here

Hi I am new here, but not to Dial-A-Fix. My wife actually was the person who told me about this product while on one of her extended surfing adventures a few years back. I remember downloading and using it, but when we upgraded to new computers I lost it. Now I have found it again. I like the small size and ease of use. So far no problems to report.

Thanks

mouse53 ;)Welcome to Lunarsoft ;) and you are correct ;)Dial A FIX is a great product.

The definition of the word product from the World Reference.com English Dictionary , http://www.wordreference.com/definition/product

product

A noun

1 merchandise, wares, product

commodities offered for sale; "good business depends on having good merchandise"; "that store offers a variety of products"

Category Tree:

entity

?object; physical object

?artifact; artefact

?commodity; trade goods; goods

?merchandise, wares, product

?software package; software product

?schlock; shlock; dreck

?release

?refill

?number

?line; product line; line of products; line of merchandise; business line; line of business

?irregular; second

?feature

?contraband

?cargo; lading; freight; load; loading; payload; shipment; consignment

mouse53 ;)Welcome to Lunarsoft ;) and you are correct ;)Dial A FIX is a great product.

The definition of the word product from the World Reference.com English Dictionary , http://www.wordreference.com/definition/product

product

A noun

1 merchandise, wares, product

commodities offered for sale; "good business depends on having good merchandise"; "that store offers a variety of products"

Category Tree:

entity

?object; physical object

?artifact; artefact

?commodity; trade goods; goods

?merchandise, wares, product

?software package; software product

?schlock; shlock; dreck

?release

?refill

?number

?line; product line; line of products; line of merchandise; business line; line of business

?irregular; second

?feature

?contraband

?cargo; lading; freight; load; loading; payload; shipment; consignment

I would guess a software can be a product, but doesn't nescesarily have to be.

I believe that if a software is sold commercially, then it is a product. If it is not sold, then it is not a product.