Best Patches for WLM?

Messenger Plus! Live might do what you want, I'm not sure, whilst I have it installed on my computer, I accidentally uninstalled WLM today when playing around.

Messenger Plus! Live was once frowned upon for having adware included, but there is a clear option during the installation process as to whether you install the adware or not.

My daughter wanted Messenger Plus! Live for years, but I would not let her until I looked into it more and saw that you could install it without the adware, she was over the moon that day.

Read about it and get it here

Does not the EULA prevent you from modifying (patching) the WLM files?

I don't know about you, but it doesn't sound like a good idea to install adware on the computer. It is not something I would do to my computer.

There are many alternative clients that are not adware, such as Pidgin, and as bonus these clients often allow you to also talk to friends on AOL, Yahoo, Jabber, etc and wont try to keep locked into the MSN network and seclude you from your friends on other networks.

Does not the EULA prevent you from modifying (patching) the WLM files?

I don't know about you, but it doesn't sound like a good idea to install adware on the computer. It is not something I would do to my computer.

There are many alternative clients that are not adware, such as Pidgin, and as bonus these clients often allow you to also talk to friends on AOL, Yahoo, Jabber, etc and wont try to keep locked into the MSN network and seclude you from your friends on other networks.

I've tried a lot of the other clients, and for me WLM still is the one for me (aMSN comes close but still has loads of features missing). I probably won't install the one with adware.