Don't move to Alaska!

Steve had been in the liquor business for 25 years. Finally sick of

the stress he quits his job and buys 50 acres of land in Alaska as far from

humanity as possible. He sees the postman once a week and gets

groceries once a month. Otherwise it's total peace and quiet.

After six months or so, of almost total isolation, someone knocks on

his door. He opens it and a huge, bearded man standing there.

"Name's Lars, your neighbor from forty miles up the road. Having a

Christmas party Friday night... Thought you might like to come. About

5:00." "Great", says Steve, "after six months out here I'm ready to meet

some local folks. Thank you."

As Lars is leaving, he stops. "Gotta warn you......be some drinkin'."

"Not a problem" says Steve. "After 25 years in the business, I can drink

with the best of 'em."

Again, the big man starts to leave and stops. "More 'n' likely gonna

be some fightin' too."

"Well, I get along with people, I'll be all right. I'll be there,

Thanks again."

"More'n likely be some wild sex, too,"

"Now that's really not a problem" says Steve, warming to the idea

"I've been all alone for six months! I'll definitely be there. By the way,

what should I wear?"

Don't much matter .... Just gonna be the two of us."

10 to 1 ratio would be awesome.. but from my experiences, women just aren't worth it... too me they gotta be loyal.. they wanna cheat then they gotta leave.

and i agree with TexasFilly, its currently 17 degrees where i am, and i feel like my b*lls are gonna freeze together.

10 to 1 ratio would be awesome.. but from my experiences, women just aren't worth it... too me they gotta be loyal.. they wanna cheat then they gotta leave.

and i agree with TexasFilly, its currently 17 degrees where i am, and i feel like my b*lls are gonna freeze together.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You live in a church?

Is that why your bells are gonna freeze together? :P

Cheers :hello:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I think it's you men that have that problem of leaving. I worked my a** off trying to keep my ex's and my family together. Like I've said before, loyalty and values etc, just aren't important anymore. It's really sad.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:hello: *looking down* Ummmm :P I don't remember anything about me saying anything about my B*lls, I'm a female! LMAO But even in Texas now, it's COLD and been sleeting and snowin all dang day. I'm moving to the Bahamas! :eyeroll: I wish.

:hello: *looking down*  Ummmm :P I don't remember anything about me saying anything about my B*lls, I'm a female!  LMAO  But even in Texas now, it's COLD and been sleeting and snowin all dang day.  I'm moving to the Bahamas! :eyeroll:  I wish.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ermm, I was replying to Bios post. Have a quick look at the top of the 'quote' box and it shows the name of the original poster.

Cheers :P

Well I think it's you men that have that problem of leaving.  I worked my a** off trying to keep my ex's and my family together.  Like I've said before, loyalty and values etc, just aren't important anymore.  It's really sad. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm, I tend to think you're over generalising here. Not all men do that.

I'm a firm believer in being loyal and respecting your spouse and I will (and have done) forgive and forget transgressions, especially if vault can't be directed at either party, but I only give two strikes. At the third, they're out the door.

This is how my first marriage went down the tubes. I believe in monogamy and she didn't. Enough said.

Hmm, I tend to think you're over generalising here.  Not all men do that. 

I'm a firm believer in being loyal and respecting your spouse and I will (and have done) forgive and forget transgressions, especially if vault can't be directed at either party, but I only give two strikes.  At the third, they're out the door.

This is how my first marriage went down the tubes.  I believe in monogamy and she didn't.  Enough said.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree Senuty, I was being too general. It happens to the best of us I guess. But Man, I just gave up. I'm moving out in the middle of nowhere and sticking to animals, they seem to be more loyal than ummmm some humans :P

As far as that other post, I was replying to Bio, I was joking cuz he said He agreed with me and his b*lls were freezing. LOL Just a pun that I didn't have those LMAO

lol! yea TexasFilly i know you're a female :) nice to have women on tech support sites like these.. just responding to this "naw too cold" :hello:

ya gotta learn that Cold = Good... cause Cold = Snuggled up with your beloved infront of a fireplace. :P

but anyways... yea i'm a Loyal type of guy, if the woman wants "some" then ask or give clues... not go out and screw someone else.. to be completly honest, i'm someone that could get locked up in the playboy mansion for a week and still come out without getting any.. well.. if i'm with someone relationship-wise that is :P