Why Can't I install Dial a Fix

Dasha

Well I will give this a run here I have had no responses at all to my first Post Yedsterday in the other one. So I am in Limbo here! is this forum still working :P ?

I have tried to install Dial a Fix (Recommended from another Forum) once from CNet Downloads / Once From the secondary Download on DAF Page and Three times from the Primary DAF Page :) if you can read my first post that may explain why? Anyway I have added a screenshot of the Error hope someone can help me Please cheers Dasha :D

• Administrator

The file you're downloading is simply a zipped executable along with one other file. I can message you with a link to the exe. Though, if you're having this many problems I wonder if there are still infections present.

The file you're downloading is simply a zipped executable along with one other file. I can message you with a link to the exe. Though, if you're having this many problems I wonder if there are still infections present.

What do you want to do Cobba? Shall I run MMBYTs in Safe Mode and then Super and MSSE :P

As Tarun said in the other thread, you should follow the directions on the PC Cleanup page, which says to run the antiviruses first (in this case MSSE, and one of the online scanners listed), then Malwarebytes' and Super.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is designed to run in normal boot mode; but I found this quote from the developer about running it in safe mode "Yes, either way will work. Removal functions are not as powerful in safe mode.. but then again, malware isn't either .. so it is a trade off." You might try running it in safe mode, then repeat the scan in normal mode.

As Tarun said in the other thread, you should follow the directions on the PC Cleanup page, which says to run the antiviruses first (in this case MSSE, and one of the online scanners listed), then Malwarebytes' and Super.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is designed to run in normal boot mode; but I found this quote from the developer about running it in safe mode "Yes, either way will work. Removal functions are not as powerful in safe mode.. but then again, malware isn't either .. so it is a trade off." You might try running it in safe mode, then repeat the scan in normal mode.

Thanks I have done that, about to reply to Tarun Cheers Dasha

Archived