myspace.com

i joined myspace a few days ago so i can check out all the drug forums to see what the latest are. i'm always curious to see what they are especialy on the topic of concealment and hiding places. i have to say that myspace is The worst for spam. in a few days i got almost 100 messages asking to join groups and forums. that place is out of control

i like it, very easy way to send messages around about parties and stuff like that, plus the pictures. Though MySpace has taken the dark route set by AOL.... www.facebook.com is the new 'google'. Its very aesthetically pleasing, and set up much better than myspace. Its kinda how everyone uses aim, but its horrible in features compared to microsofts instant messaging client; and no one will switch over because they are too lazy. I keep trying tho!

i like it, very easy way to send messages around about parties and stuff like that, plus the pictures. Though MySpace has taken the dark route set by AOL.... www.facebook.com is the new 'google'. Its very aesthetically pleasing, and set up much better than myspace.  Its kinda how everyone uses aim, but its horrible in features compared to microsofts instant messaging client; and no one will switch over because they are too lazy. I keep trying tho!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I'm currently on facebook too, but don't you have to be either an alumnus/student of a college or university? Personally, I've had myspace before, and it is quite an eyesore, IMO, compared to facebook. THe only problem with facebook is its lack of "customizability", but other than that its quite a useful program, especially when you have a late paperand you haveno idea what to do so you ust go on facebook and look for people in your class and harass them :cuddle:

Your friend,

Ryan

Yeah, I'm currently on facebook too, but don't you have to be either an alumnus/student of a college or university? Personally, I've had myspace before, and it is quite an eyesore, IMO, compared to facebook. THe only problem with facebook is its lack of "customizability", but other than that its quite a useful program, especially when you have a late paperand you haveno idea what to do so you ust go on facebook and look for people in your class and harass them  :cuddle:

Your friend,

Ryan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes the college issue use to be the case. Just recently (within the past 6 months) they opened it up to Highschools. The only catch is, that only a small percentage of HS are actually on Facebook (they add many more monthly) and you must get and invite to your highschool from someone who is already a member. It is slowly but steadily growing

)corjello(

• 2 weeks later...

lol i personally hate myspace, to me its just a bunch of emo kids that need somewhere to get attention.

all the rest are all about relationships...

"oh he broke up with me.. cause i selpt with another guy.. but now i want him back... waaaahh..."

or my personal favorite.

"why is my boyfriend such an as*hole... i hate him so much! it just tears me up inside... going to my boyfriends house to go have sex and sleep with him..."

give me a break..