About IE7

corjello

I must say, Microsoft seems to be wising up. Its sleeker and the viewing area is huge, basically the same as my FF. Its got cool features that are right on the browser and looks great so far. Im not sure about all the technical stuff yet, doubt i ever will be. But it looks as if they are taking some lessons and hints from FF and Safari. What does everybody else think? Personally, ive got new respect for them.

)corjello(

I think I agree with everything you said corjello. I only just downloaded it so I have not really tried it yet.

But, it is a remarkable transformation from previous versions, has a phishing filter and built in pop-up blocker. Tabbed windows is a much needed feature. I won't say too much yet though, I need to try it a bit more.

I will probably stick with FF, but it is a radical change for MS, give it a go and see what you think.

thats the glory of it all. No menu bars, all integration. I think thats one of the main focuses of Vista. (you can see it also in WMP 10, theres not a menu bar when its free floating/not maximized)

)corjello(