Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is RR???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmmm, he is kinda quiet lately.

Edit, I got a new tongue. :sick:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D My what BIG tonsils you have!!! LOL Nice Cappy :hello:

Hmmmmm on the RR thang!!! I'll have to give him some grief soon! *raising eyebrow*

And just where is Hazel lately? Doing ok?

Snnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppper, I C U TOO :D

TexasFilly, CapMan does protect me from MP on those rare occasions when I need it (but I'm not scared of no MP). :sick:

LOL I knew YOU could take care of yourself, but Cappy has to have "SOME" control over us Fems, I like to give him some Big head........... :D:D ya know what I mean :hello: gotta scratch his "back" sometimes too

TexasFilly, CapMan does protect me from MP on those rare occasions when I need it (but I'm not scared of no MP). :D

LOL I knew YOU could take care of yourself, but Cappy has to have "SOME" control over us Fems, I like to give him some Big head........... :):D ya know what I mean :sick: gotta scratch his "back" sometimes too

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They do need that, don't they? :hello:

he would've done the same to me..it's how we express our love for each other

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sure he would have done that and worse to you, I think it's very sweet. I heard he wants to make his own version of that one movie with you as his co-star....I think he's calling it BlokeBack Mountain.

I'm sure he would have done that and worse to you, I think it's very sweet.  I heard he wants to make his own version of that one movie with you as his co-star....I think he's calling it BlokeBack Mountain.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D that aint right

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*smiling sweetly at MP* Oh, must you give me the finger...again?

Well Texas I see it's on the 3rd page of your welcome back and I've missed it all!!

That's the trouble with being on the other side of the world to most of you.

I bet it feels really comfortable, slipping your legs under the forum table and chatting.

It's so nice to have you back.

Sickchik, good to see you too, and thanks.  I think I saw your name briefly about a month ago :D   Glad you're sticking around

She is always here giving us grief.

Only joking sc. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bite me capman. :D How could i not read this crazy stuff?

Good for Sickchik as someone needs to give ya'll grief whether I'm around or not.

I have to catch up. I have been engrossed in my new computer. punk.gif

Edit: As you can see i still have not a clue how to do quotes :)

Edited by CaPMan

Edit: As you can see i still have not a clue how to do quotes biggrin.gif

Lucky I do then. :D

Whatever you are quoting should have

before it and [/quote#] after it, BUT WITHOUT THE HASH SYMBOLS, I put them there to actually stop it making a quote.

So when you want to quote someone, click the p_mq_add.gif button below their post.

It will then change to p_mq_remove.gif

Now click Add Reply as normal and the quotes will automatically appear in your post.

Well Texas I see it's on the 3rd page of your welcome back and I've missed it all!!

That's the trouble with being on the other side of the world to most of you.

I bet it feels really comfortable, slipping your legs under the forum table and chatting.

It's so nice to have you back.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's ok Hazel, you were thought of and I knew you were prolly sleeping! Thanks for the welcome and it DOES feel GREAT to be back and trying to catch up. I won't be able to be on all that much because someone has to work around here from time to time, but ya bet your boots I'll be in here as much as possible. I've really missed the gang! :D