What does "warn" mean?

No you didn't. That just means that IF you make any pointless or... on going threads that have been discussed before the surely members or enev the Admin. will give you a warning. Based on the % you can be banned!

No you didn't. That just means that IF you make any pointless or... on going  threads that have been discussed before the surely members or enev the Admin. will give you a warning. Based on the % you can be banned!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks New_Age. Is it like probation? I haven't noticed anyone else that has one. Maybe it will disappear after a certain number of posts.

No you didn't. That just means that IF you make any pointless or... on going  threads that have been discussed before the surely members or enev the Admin. will give you a warning. Based on the % you can be banned!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks New_Age. Is it like probation? I haven't noticed anyone else that has one. Maybe it will disappear after a certain number of posts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

G'day BigBlue,

no, as a normal member you only get to see your own warnings, depending on the forum settings, I believe that moderators and administrators can also see them.

Cheers :P

• Administrator

What are the odds of me being bad? lol

That depends if you break any of the rules. :wish:

G'day BigBlue,

no, as a normal member you only get to see your own warnings, depending on the forum settings, I believe that moderators and administrators can also see them.

Cheers :P

Correct. Admins have no warning, but I can warn members and mods. Mods can see their own warning and members warnings. Members can only see their own.