Dear Santa

Awesome motorbike.

You would just need some snow then Senuty. ;P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

@ CaPMan: What do think this stuff is, decoration or a very elaborate snowdome?

Mt Buller Snow Cam

Hehe, just pulling your leg, even though our continent is the driest, we do still get snow on the eastern seaboard.

@GK: Yeah I noticed that it's a scaled down model, but even so, if they ever get it onto the production line there's going to be a line up to order them.

Cheers :P

;P

Nice looking set of wheels!

However I prefer to have 4 wheels on the ground, preferably with 4x4 traction, don't tip over as fast that way and it shunts 2 & 3 wheelers, dogs and little old ladies out of the way quite nicely. :D

In case you haven't guessed I do own a 4x4, a Tojo Landcruiser (I believe you guys call 'em SUVs?) Comes with a nice hefty shiny bullbar (Brushguard in USA speak?) which for my daily commute comes in quite handy as I travel mostly to and from work at dawn and dusk, which makes it the same time that the **** kangaroos decide they just have to cross the road at that time of day.

And collecting one of those front on at 110kph (70mph) in a normal car only gives you one option afterwards......... buy a new car! ;P

Ideally I'd like to own a Humvee, but for that price I can pay the mortage off and still have pocket change for a nice overseas holiday...

Oh, and did I forget to mention that I class motorbike riders as temporary humans?.... :P

Cheers ;P

Ideally I'd like to own a Humvee, but for that price I can pay the mortage off and still have pocket change for a nice overseas holiday...

Oh, and did I forget to mention that I class motorbike riders as temporary humans?....  ;P

Cheers :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Hummers are nice, just stick with the original H1 and stay away from the H2s. The H2 uses the same chassis and drive train as the Chevy Tahoe that cost half the price. Off-road, the H1 would run off and leave a H2 in the dust.

BTW, in the US, some cops refer to a motorcycle rider's helmet as a "Brain Bucket". ;P

• 5 weeks later...

Oh you should buy a ticket a week surely.

I buy two for myself and then I run the lotto syndicate in work as well.

I will hire staff to do stuff as well, but I will treat them like friends, I will let them sit down and eat with me instead of in their own quarters and stuff like that.

If my driver takes me to a party he can come in as well, but not drink.

My staff would be happy staff.