ZoneAlarm is bad

So the last time I had to use this forum was quite a long time ago, and it was because my ZoneAlarm Pro found some stupid registry key that it said was a keylogger, but no other files. Just a registry key (I was going to get a different firewall, but my girlfriend actually paid for another copy as soon as it expired :cake: ). Anyways, today it apparently autoscanned and when I woke up I saw this:

RegistryKey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ST6UNST #1

I just started laughing my heart out, yes, an uninstall entry alone is definitely a keylogger! I checked all of my processes (I do this every night) and I know what all of them are, and I'm running scans right now before I go to work to be sure (doesn't hurt), but wow, I have never had ZoneAlarm's antispyware actually find spyware, just false positives. This is at least the fifth time now.

Has anyone else had similar stupid things happen to them with this subpar detection, or am I alone?

• 4 weeks later...