Mudd reporting in!

Mudd

Have been reading the Forum for a while. CapMan took me under his wing and invited me here.

I'm an old fellow, retired military, watching time fly by. If I get in on something, please be patient with me as I'm bound to make plenty of goofs!!!

Mudd

Have been reading the Forum for a while. CapMan took me under his wing and invited me here.

I'm an old fellow, retired military, watching time fly by. If I get in on something, please be patient with me as I'm bound to make plenty of goofs!!!

Mudd

Don't be too worried about making goofs Mudd, we all do somewhere along the way in life.

You certainly won't be ridiculed for it, (well not too much anyway). :happybday:

Seriously, you'll do just fine.

• 3 months later...

Mudd

Welcome MUDD, you fell into good company here. Best forum I have found for answers.

A fellow Texan :hello:

Welcome! :)

Don't worry, we all have different levels of experience. I remember back in the days when I got my first computer, I didn't know anything. :hello:

But some weeks ago, I heard this guy ask "why is there so many servers?", and I wanted to punch him in the face. :nyah:

Thank All for their reply. I do feel welcome here. Already I've read several things that has helped me. One thing I could use help on is the "reply to new post by email." Guess I'm missing something as I'm not sure why I'm not getting notified of replies to my post. Today I see all the post made since I singed in and this is the first I knew of them. I'm sure I've checked what I need to check to get replies.

Would a kind soul guide me to the place I can check and let this choice be permanent? Thank you.

.......Would a kind soul guide me to the place I can check and let this choice be permanent? Thank you.

I'm actually not that kind a soul (ask some of the members for enlightenment), but I'll help anywho.......

Below are the steps you need to jump through to set up your email notification option.

1. Click on the User CP link near the top of this page
  2. Look to the left under Menu Options -> Options and click on Email Settings.
  3. Under Board Preferences check the box on Enable 'Email Notification' by default?' and choose the option you want.
That's it.

Oh, and welcome aboard :hello:

Cheers :nyah:

I'm actually not that kind a soul (ask some of the members for enlightenment), but I'll help anywho.......

B

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bet you are a fine, generous, and helping person, in spite of what you say.

Thank you for the information. Things will be fine now.