Windows 7 RC1

Tarun

• Administrator

Coming in May! Excited?

I need another machine to run it on, every one in this house is now being used for something fairly important. :\

Hmm, I've got a couple of computers coming my way soon.

I'm hoping they are better than what I am using now, because then I will keep one for my main computer and put Vixta on this one.

Maybe I will have to keep the other one to put 7 RC1 on.

I actually can't wait until it is properly released, I will probably put off buying a new computer until then.

• 4 weeks later...

i have Tarun. sorry i haven't been on man. eh... i liked it and didn't like it. just seemed like i was on Vista but a more improved version. it ran very well and i played a little of FEAR 2 and the performance was the same to me. i saw no real improvement but though Windows 7 is still in it's testing stage. i do like the new Thumbnail Feature. it's really useful. they made a few option changes to Control Panel to make it a lot easier to get to and to maintain. overall i guess you can say i was happy with it.

• 1 month later...

hello guys i have already installed the RC1 on vmware workstation and am at present just using it for testing how the os is and how it is working, so far good and the features included are better than vista. hmm the functionality seems better as i am just using vmware ... i didnt see any drastic changes than vista, except the annoying uac is not there and they have toned it down. installing some applications to test it and also planning to test its network by installing server 2008 in vmware and doing the networking between win 7 and server 2008.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived