Spybot 2.0 beta appears

I'm not sure it is laid out as I would like it to be.

I would prefer to see 'Scan the system', 'Scan files or folders' and 'Immunize the system' in the top section and 'News', 'Donate' and 'Get help' in the lower section.

Actually I have just noticed that 'Donate' is in the lower section as well. Not sure why they would add to the clutter in such a way.

I don't think I will be using it when it is out of beta, I'll stick with MBAM and SAS which I have come to trust a lot.

just noticed that 'Donate' is in the lower section as well. Not sure why they would add to the clutter in such a way.

News and Donate in Basic Tools, I'm sure this is a Beta mistake??? Personally, I would have Donate, Get help, and News listed under Weblinks, which is what Capman said (typed :)) already.

You're not kidding about the beta being horrible. I skimmed through the thread about it on the Safer Networking forum; one user had a problem with crashes and couldn't even use safe mode, had to run from a boot disc to to remove the program and make the computer usable again.