Lunarsoft is against SOPA and PIPA

Tarun

• Administrator

Lunarsoft does not support SOPA or PIPA. These bills should never have come into existence. We urge you to contact your representatives and let them know there is nothing good about SOPA/PIPA, it hurts everyone.

If you want to learn more about these bills, you can read their respective Wikipedia articles on SOPA and PIPA.

https://www.google.c...ing/takeaction/

http://sopastrike.com/modal/strike-modal/index.html

Right on! (raises fist - you can sure tell I was around in the 60s, can't you?) These bills would wreck the Internet. If you care about a free and open Web, let your voice be heard - our Senators and Representatives must be made to realize that this is not acceptable.

Google "sopa pipa petition" and you'll find a whole bunch of places to add your voice.

• Administrator

Feel free to post links and other ways to help stop SOPA and PIPA as you find them. Just going to Wikipedia, reddit and several other blacked out sites today alone will give you a lot of information.

• Administrator

Thread cleaned.

Stay on topic, this is a topic about SOPA/PIPA. No country is perfect. If all the countries in the world were perfect, we'd have world peace, no one would be starving and many other common world issues would not exist. It is not the fault of one country or another. That said, I will reinforce what I have already said. This is about SOPA and PIPA, something that will hurt all of the Internet. I suggest everyone takes the time to learn about it and help stop it now.

If there is some sort of problem on the forums - or any such post that violates our rules - use the Report button and let the Lunarsoft Staff handle it.

On a more positive note, the blackout did have a positive effect: