Rawr

Mkay well. The name's Kyle, but you can just call me 'km'. I've known Josh for several years, and he asked me to sign up to this nifty site of his so I spose it's worth a shot.

I'm an 18-year-old student living in Ontario, Canada. Since I was a kid I've programmed in BASIC, Q-BASIC and GW-BASIC, then moved to HTML, VB, C/C++, Perl, PHP, CGI, etc. So I've screwed around with a lot of programming languages and whatnot. For the past year or so, though, I've sort of stopped programming for a while to work on design (graphic, architecture or otherwise), and, most of all, music. I've begun to design and record an album based on works I've done since I was a kid, electronically recording and composing songs.

Yep, I've been around the block. There's a fre (s***ty webcam-taken) pictures below that I took about two days ago upon my latest piercing (septum), so yep. Hoooaaahhh.

ding1.jpg

ding2.jpg

[edit] I'm mad hungover in those pictures so excuse the retard look.

You should see how cold it gets up here in Canada! Most people cant take it, what with the polar bears walking through the streets in winter, you have to be careful of your safety, and there are so many **** moose walking into the roads, that i almost hit one when i was downtown the other day.

Welcome to the gang, Kyle.

Hey, Tarun........thought we had already met our maple leaf quota. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was just making some maple syrup between hockey practice and decided to check out the computer, eh? :P

I was just making some maple syrup between hockey practice and decided to check out the computer, eh? :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Lordoftheweb,

I thought you had Canadian side covered.

Me and Corjello have got the "Southeren, Good Ole Boy, Redneck" side locked up.