So many guests

lol that was funny. wonder if it was 55 diffrent people or someone with 55 instances of their internet browser open.

*EDIT* just did a simple test... and it was 55 diffrent people.. if you run multiple instances it only shows you as "guest" once... why 55 people all decided to come at once.. is a mystery.

Bio's first theory has reminded me of something.

If I log on with one of the computers at home, then go on one of the others, it doesn't show me as being logged on.

Anyone know why?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm guessing here, but I believe it's the way Tarun has set the cookie settings for this board.

Cheers :P

@ Senuty

No it can't be cookies,

what I'm actually saying is, I have three computers networked, so if two of my kids signed up to Lunarsoft and logged in on their computers and I logged in on mine, then we should be able to see that each other is logged in but we wouldn't.

@Tarun

In a second I will post this reply, 10 seconds later I could be at one of my kids computers, if I get Lunarsoft up I won't be there, but I will walk back to my computer and I am there.

It is not really an issue, but I was curious.