Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

I found may way here from http://nanobox.chipx86.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29 so I'd like to thak Tarun for posting the link because this looks like a great forum :shocking:

A little about me:

I am 17 years old, a security tester and my hobbies include pyrochemistry and programming and some web design. I really enjoy science, mathematics and also computer security work (Though do not get a lot of time right now).

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

Welcome, Ryan! I like to play with fire, too! Oh, wait, that's pyromania, not pyrochemistry...Totally different thing, sorry, my bad! Anyway, welcome to the forum!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope, they are totally different - a pyrochemist studdies the effects of thermal variations on the kinetics of a reaction - a pyromaniac likes to set fire too things :shocking: Although some of the experiments I have done have exploded for no apparent reason - now thats what I call a fast! :eyeroll:

Thanks for the warm welcomes all :D

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

:shocking:   G'day and welcome to the NutHatc.....  ermmm.... forums.

Don't worry we'll change you over to the darkside of pyromania soon enough Mwuhahahahaha! :lol:

Cheers :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm probably already there, I have made fireworks and the like - luckily I am permitted to by the fact I have a class B explosives lisence, stupid people will not give me a class A (Nitroglycerine, RDX etc.) though.... I wonder why :):D

Pyro is fun and safe as long as the person is responsible though I like to limit my experiments to things that don't explode... shrapnel is not too nice to have in you :D its really best avoided!

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

... shrapnel is not too nice to have in you  :shocking: its really best avoided!....

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

G'day again,

Unless the shrapnel is in the other side....... :lol:

Case you're wondering, I'm ex-military and shrapnel is fun, but then again Napalm is even better..... :D

... shrapnel is not too nice to have in you  :shocking: its really best avoided!....

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

G'day again,

Unless the shrapnel is in the other side....... :D

Case you're wondering, I'm ex-military and shrapnel is fun, but then again Napalm is even better..... :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the welcome.

I've never worked with true Napalm but I've worked with stuff pretty close too it... Nasty stuff :lol:

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

G'day again,

Unless the shrapnel is in the other side....... :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the welcome.

I've never worked with true Napalm but I've worked with stuff pretty close too it... Nasty stuff :lol:

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome to the site! :)

Hello. You will fit in well with "the geeks" :)   :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

......and who would be classed as geeks here?

Would anyone here like to classify themself as a geek?

I do get called a geek by my family and friends due to my love of computers, but I don't think I am a geek, I'm sure geeks have a certain image about them, much the same as a nerd.......

Let me google image geek to find the sort of image that I mean.

Edit,

Ok found one:

geek7zj.th.jpg

I don't look like that!

I wanna meet a geek gamer gurl though, if they look like this:

geekgamergurl4zc.th.jpg

Jesus Ryan!  I just checked your signature website.  Did you pop into this world with a keyboard in hand? lol!  17 years old, and you know a thousand times more about computers than i do!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL, I'm not that good at anything :)

I work for that host as a security manager / programmer, I desiged the detector and a lot of the image processing code in the sig gen :)

Security is my main area of interest (And progamming too) :)

Cheers,

Ryan Jones