emoticons

:eyeroll:

The way I would do it is:

Save the image to your computer, then follow the instructions that can be found here.

Only follow them from 2. to 4. though.

In step 3. click the 5th line down instead of the second.

Back here at Lunarsoft, click the IMG button above the message box.

Paste the line that you copied from imageshack into the box that appears.

You could then end up with something like this boogie4if.gif

this ones my favorite :) too bad i dont get to use it much.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Crikey! I havent seen one of those since the ancient days of MasterTech! This is a beauty, aint it. Hopefully a female CPU will come habitat this fine ecosystem so we can see some more :) flock to show their discouragment.

'all done in the australian accent of Steve Irwin'

)corjello(

Crikey! I havent seen one of those since the ancient days of MasterTech! This is a beauty, aint it. Hopefully a female CPU will come habitat this fine ecosystem so we can see some more :) flock to show their discouragment.

'all done in the australian accent of Steve Irwin'

)corjello(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

That crap that Steve Irwin sprouts is a complete and utter put-on. :)

If you were to talk to folk like that at the pub you'd either end up being ignored for being a total moron or get slapped down and told to wake up to yourself and get your head out of your arse and behave like a normal human being.

Sheesh, he's got to be THE worst PR ambassador that we have, ask any Aussie what they think of him and be ready for a mouth full of abuse.

Did I mention I don't like him? :)

Cheers :)

FROGJUMP.gif

Cool it worked.  Thanks Tarun.

CaPMan I didn't quite follow your instructions.  I've never had to use steps in imageshack so I wasn't clear on instructions.  Thanks though!

BLAH.GIF

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok. Really cool, now tell us how you did it. I especially wanna know. Feelin a little mischievous. :hello:

CaPMan I didn't quite follow your instructions.  I've never had to use steps in imageshack so I wasn't clear on instructions.  Thanks though!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The steps were not in imageshack, but in the how to post a screenshot tutorial that i linked to.

Not that it mattered because you did it anyway. :hello:

wo, theres a wake up call, forgot we had some aussies on the forum. Usually i keep up with it, one of my best friends is one. Sorry if i offended you.

)corjello(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

G'day Corjello,

Nah, no offence taken.

Just pointing out the he is NOT the typical Aussie, for one, no beer gut :hello:

Oh and did I mention I don't like him? :)

Cheers :)