Hp Wireless Rechargeable Optical 5 Button Mouse

Sniper

eh i think wireless is still in stages. I never really liked it. 2 pairs of both wireless keyboards and mouses have failed on me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bummer. I've been thinking about getting a wireless mouse soon. I'm tired of fighting with the darn cord all the time.

@Sniper. It looks nice. Makes me want one even more. :unsure:

looks pretty nice, what do you do with the extra two buttons? how long is the battery life?

)corjello(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The extra buttons are programable. The batteries recharge when you put it in the dock for the night. Uses 2 AA Nickel Metal Hydride and should last about 3 weeks without charging.

Got it for $35 US at WalMart.

Uses 2 AA Nickel Metal Hydride and should last about 3 weeks without charging.

Got it for $35 US at WalMart.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It uses NiMHs? I figured most use Lithium ion by now. They don't wear out as fast. But a three week charge is excellent!

But like Ma TriX 0978, I'm really not a big fan of wireless keyboards/mice. I hate having to keep up with charging a dozen different devices with batteries.

And then you have to worry about them developing memory if you charge them too much, and it just gets to be a huge pain. Not to mention, the battery usually triples or quadruples the weight of the unit. I'll stick with my wired mouse/keyboard any day.

• Administrator

As a gamer, it's a rule of thumb to avoid wireless because there are far too many issues. Though, if you're not good with FPS, etc; then you have something you can blame it on. :unsure:

As a gamer, it's a rule of thumb to avoid wireless because there are far too many issues.  Though, if you're not good with FPS, etc; then you have something you can blame it on.  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haven't had a chance to try it on a game yet. If it works allright I'll let you know.

As a gamer, it's a rule of thumb to avoid wireless because there are far too many issues.  Though, if you're not good with FPS, etc; then you have something you can blame it on.  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wholeheartedly agree. It was very annoying to have my mouse and my keyboard on the same channel -- I couldn't move and shoot at the same time! That and the annoying fact that if I tried moving, jumping, spinning the mouse and shooting at the same time, my wireless connection would lag!

Back to wires.