Sign in to follow this  
DjLizard

Turbo Delphi is here!

http://www.turboexplorer.com/delphi

Borland's "Turbo" name is back, and now you can download Turbo editions of Borland's products for free! (Basically, they're competition for Visual Studio and its "Express" line of free compilers/IDEs.)

So if you wanna get legit (i.e., not using Delphi 7 SE or some other pirated version) and want to use the latest (2006) IDE, they are now available for download. C++, C#, and Delphi for .NET compilers are available, as well!

C#! Cool!!

EDIT: On second thought, there are a lot of things needed to get this (Do they really need a phone number and address?) I hope it's worth it o.0

Yeah, you have to have a Borland account, but since I frequently access Borland's site, it wasn't that big of a deal for me (I actually use my account, whereas you will probably just need it the one time).

http://www.turboexplorer.com/mirror

Now with direct-downloads and torrents for full ISO images (no need to download app + prereqs, just get a complete ISO!)

Note: only one Turbo app can be installed at a time, I guess.

Tarun: for us, Delphi 7 is probably better - we need the third party components, and the new IDE is a lot different... but one day I might migrate away from 7 (you can still use third party components from code in the Turbo editions, just not from the palette).

Nice with another free (as in beer) IDE (integrated development environment), too bad it requires getting accounts, aff.

Visual Basic 2005 Express needed you to register (free) to get a key too. What a hassle. I registrated for a free key, but rather not to, if anyone want key, its;

30BCFB0GTG2GXB