April Desktops

For April, I've got Charisma Carpenter in a scene of springtime in soCal. I was planning to add an Easter bunny, but I haven't gotten around to it.

hawt! I don't care about the green left and right border, but then again any desktop that has a hot chick on it rates pretty high in my books.

heres mine, if i had my way i'd put nude or bikini chicks on mine, but have a 6 year old neice run around, so can't put it up.... i don't bother cleaning up my desktop, usually it's messier then that, but thats what you'd see if you sat down at my comp lol.

hawt! I don't care about the green left and right border, but then again any desktop that has a hot chick on it rates pretty high in my books.

heres mine, if i had my way i'd put nude or bikini chicks on mine, but have a 6 year old neice run around, so can't put it up.... i don't bother cleaning up my desktop, usually it's messier then that, but thats what you'd see if you sat down at my comp lol.

sdfsdfsfrv7.th.jpg

Alright wallpaper. Just too messy with all the icons. My brother have messy desktop like that too, mine is relatively clean.

You could create a new folder like "Random stuff" and move everything into it.

Alright wallpaper. Just too messy with all the icons. My brother have messy desktop like that too, mine is relatively clean.

You could create a new folder like "Random stuff" and move everything into it.

the wallpaper i orginally got from a pentest cd of linux, just found the original wallpaper and photoshopped it too look similar without the "Whoppix" or whatever text was in the middle of it.

I already got 2 folders with random stuff in it... lower right hand corner "why does junk always appear on my desktop" (5.35 GB (5,754,314,752 bytes)) and "Junk" (972 MB (1,019,666,432 bytes))

I love being unorganized, it makes it easier on me and i can find stuff quicker.

*EDIT*

wallpaper was from Whoppix, then they became Whax. then Whax and Auditor merged to make BackTrack. (wow.. i have some linux background lol)

they still use the dragon in the wallpapers, http://www.remote-exploit.org/backtrack_sc...shots.html#nogo

The finished version:

Most of those icons are antivirus and antispyware programs, I keep the links on my desktop because I'm paranoid. :cake: When you really need all those, the quicker you can get at them, the better. I don't think it's that cluttered.

I think I did a fairly decent job with the Easter Bunny, what do you think? Should I blur him a little more to match the stuff around him better?

I love being unorganized, it makes it easier on me and i can find stuff quicker.

Highly interesting.

Check this article out; http://slashdot.org/articles/07/03/21/1312258.shtml

Personally, I like it lean and clean though.

lol interesting read, only thing i keep organized on my comp is my pr0n, everything else is a mess, but i know where every single item is... I tried making a organization attempt, with good stand alone apps, and i have no idea where i put anything lol.

The finished version:

Most of those icons are antivirus and antispyware programs, I keep the links on my desktop because I'm paranoid. :cake: When you really need all those, the quicker you can get at them, the better. I don't think it's that cluttered.

I think I did a fairly decent job with the Easter Bunny, what do you think? Should I blur him a little more to match the stuff around him better?

looks good, it'd probably look better with a patched UXTheme file, and running Luna Element but the Default Luna theme with windows looks fine with it.

easter bunny on it looks a bit weird in terms of the style of the wallpaper, but considering it's april.. I dig it. lol. never really liked the whole blurring or motion blur effects on images, but maybe a light blur to remove some of the sharp edge look.

still a good desktop.

easter bunny on it looks a bit weird in terms of the style of the wallpaper, but considering it's april.. I dig it. lol. never really liked the whole blurring or motion blur effects on images, but maybe a light blur to remove some of the sharp edge look.

still a good desktop.

Thanks. It's supposed to look funny, that's the whole idea. A bit weird looking is what I was going for.

The reason for the blurring is, he's in the background and everything around him is out of focus. I went over him with the blurring tool a few times already - before that he was way too sharp, it looked completely wrong. A few more passes might be better, but I think I'll leave it as is.

• 2 weeks later...