Tutorials

Hi all,

I guess this is for Tarun and the moderators. I thought a wonderful addition to the site might be some tutorials. Something on formatting, installing windows, installing hardware, whatever. Just a friendly suggestion for a good addition to a GREAT site. :hello:

Nice idea, but, when I have to format or reinstall windows I want to get it out of the way as quick as possible, whereas for a good tutorial, detailed notes would have to be made and also a few screenshots would probably help as well.

I have had a few ideal oppurtunities lately though, my lunchtime at work is constantly taken up with other peoples computers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Hi all,

I guess this is for Tarun and the moderators.  I thought a wonderful addition to the site might be some tutorials.  Something on formatting, installing windows, installing hardware, whatever.  Just a friendly suggestion for a good addition to a GREAT site. :realmad:

Just so you know, this is still being worked on.

I've got a F.A.Q. module coming pretty soon. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

FAQ module has been posted. I may not keep it because it feels so broken and hard to use.

Give it a shot, let me know what you think. If you can think of any catagories to add, let me know and I'll add them. I can even make it where users can handle these too :cuddle:

yes, very good ideas.

The most important thing i think we need to look at is a standerd format for all the the tuturialls. Having each one set up the same would make it much easier for people to go from tut. to tut.

)corjello(