My turn for a joke

the skydiver jumps from the plane and his parachute wont open. his emergency one wont open either. he figures this it..

he sees another man one the way up in the sky. he ask, "do you know anything about parachutes?'

the other man say's "no, do you know anything about gas stoves?'

When it comes to computers it will always be a case of still learning.

Believe it or not, although I have been using computers for a long time, I had never joined a forum until about 6 months ago.

I have never used MSN Messenger as well, I feel as though I should though,....... maybe one day.

I have never used MSN Messenger as well, I feel as though I should though,....... maybe one day.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well its no fun to use it by yourself! of course many of us have a sn (not me :hug: i use aim) but its much better if a bunch of your friends use it.

Its ironic because my brother and i were just talking about how microsoft's serivce is so much better, yet only about 1/6 of the instant message community use it and aol's service (aim) is a bucket o' s*** but about 4/6 of the community uses that.

)corjello(

lol i joined a forum last year- my friends one.

I joined my first proper computer forum on 25-June 05.

On 27-june 05 i started learning about HJT in a classroom (still learning). After a few weeks after that i started joining other spyware removal forums.

I used Msn around January. I used ICQ once but i recieved too much spam-so i ditched it.

ps- i didn't understand it until CaPMan explained it, but then again i am only 13 :hug: