New female piercing

TexasFilly

• Administrator

That's where I disagree. Then again maybe I'm different; but I deeply believe that women deserve to be treated with a great respect and equality, no matter what. Everyone has a unique personality, some like to talk, some like to listen.

I believe we're equals. We'll walk side by side, hand in hand to symbolize our equality. The only time I'll ever walk ahead of her is to open a door for her, or to protect her.

...Or maybe it's just the blood of a knight (Sir Walter Scott) running strongly through my veins. :realmad:

Tarun, you may think differently when you've been married a few years!!

I'm afraid it's true, men DO have faults. After all the children of Israel wandered the desert for 40 years - even in biblical times men wouldn't ask for directions.

My friend says men are only on this planet because vibrators can't dance or buy drinks!

• Administrator

Tarun, you may think differently when you've been married a few years!!

I may, I may not. Time will tell these things and I will take them as they come.

My friend says men are only on this planet because vibrators can't dance or buy drinks!

Thing is, if it wasn't for men there would be no vibrators.

1869 - Debut of the first vibrator. Developed by an American physician, George Taylor, M.D., it was a large, cumbersome, steam-powered apparatus. Taylor recommended it for treatment of an illness known at the time as "female hysteria." Hysteria, from the Greek for "suffering uterus," involved anxiety, irritability, sexual fantasies, "pelvic heaviness" and "excessive" vaginal lubrication -- in other words, sexual arousal. However, since it was the Victorian era, women were not considered to be at all sexual and it was therefore deemed a disease. Physicians of that era treated hysteria by massaging sufferers' vulvas until they experienced dramatic relief through "paroxysm" (orgasm). Unfortunately, hysteria was a recurrent condition and repeated treatment was often necessary. Taylor touted his steam-driven massage device as speeding treatment while reducing physician fatigue.

1882 - Debut of the first electromechanical vibrator. Forerunner of today's vibrators, these vibrators were smaller and less cumbersome than Taylor's steam-powered device. The original electromechanical vibe was a battery-powered massager designed by British physician Joseph Mortimer Granville. It featured attachments similar to those in today's vibrator kits, which allowed the physician treating hysteria to vary the vibratory sensations the device produced. However, Granville was firmly opposed to using his device as a treatment for female hysteria and considered it useful only for massage of men's skeletal muscles to treat injuries caused by overexertion.

hah thats a funny pic..

but i guess Tarun and I have somethin in common on these grounds, I too truely belive women should be treated exactly the same. so they talk more then us men.. but well.. i still talk to my ex and am still happy to hear her voice.. she is approximately 2700 miles and we broke up about 7 months ago so yes i am over her lol.. although i think shes tested the waters and now sees how rare men like Tarun and I are.. shes "been" with about 3 guys in that time period.. all of which wanted sex within the first 6 hours.. after her telling them no, they left.. seems only thing men want is sex lol.

I want a female to enrich my life.. not define my life.

oh and Pwned was actually a misspelling of the word "Owned" look where the letter "P" is and look where "O" is on the keyboard.. people just picked up on it and kept using it. theres many stores of the orgin.. lol. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pwned

ok enough of my jabbering...

hah thats a funny pic..

but i guess Tarun and I have somethin in common on these grounds, I too truely belive women should be treated exactly the same. so they talk more then us men.. but well.. i still talk to my ex and am still happy to hear her voice.. she is approximately 2700 miles and we broke up about 7 months ago so yes i am over her lol.. although i think shes tested the waters and now sees how rare men like Tarun and I are.. shes "been" with about 3 guys in that time period.. all of which wanted sex within the first 6 hours.. after her telling them no, they left.. seems only thing men want is sex lol.

I want a female to enrich my life.. not define my life.

oh and Pwned was actually a misspelling of the word "Owned" look where the letter "P" is and look where "O" is on the keyboard.. people just picked up on it and kept using it. theres many stores of the orgin.. lol. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pwned

ok enough of my jabbering...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

BIO ya really trying to tell me they still make MEN like that? WHERE? And they are prolly just too young to feel any different. Like Tarun LMAO