So it goes like this, 5 years and 8 months ago I started a thread called "Anything goes topic", it eventually ran on to be 100 pages long, it was a very random thread with loads of things talked about and it would be nice to try to recreate it in this new version.

The original can be found

Btw Tarun, I'll reply to your pm about the other matter some other time, I was on Skype talking to my son in Chicago til late tonight, or maybe I should say this morning, he seems to forget that what is only 6:30 in the evening for him is 12:30 the next morning for me.

It's 28 years since I started enjoying the drink, don't think things will ever change now, but you never know, it could happen. I might start acting responsible one day before it is too late.

(I hit enter on here after typing a reply thinking it is going to post it, guess I spend to much time on facebook these days lol)

Wait, you're on Facebook and not a fan of Lunarsoft? :P

Other than a couple of unknown singers, I don't think I have ever become a fan of anything on facebook. I only became fans of theirs so that I know when they release another song.

• Administrator

I'm wasn't a Lunarsoft fan on Facebook, either - but now I am. I didn't even know Lunarsoft had a Facebook page. I spend very little time on Facebook, anyway.

Is there anything I can do to make it a bit more well known here on the forums or frontpage? It's on the frontpage for both Lunarsoft Facebook and Lunarsoft Twitter already. And here on the forum index there's the Facebook like on the right sidebar.

Other than a couple of unknown singers, I don't think I have ever become a fan of anything on facebook. I only became fans of theirs so that I know when they release another song.

Seems like everything is going Facebook, especially with MySpace being dead/for sale.

I can imagine MySpace being dead now but never knew it was for sale. I hated that place anyway. I honestly don't think Facebook can be bettered by anyone, it is simple to use and does the job.

• Administrator

And Facebook's Like is taking off too. In IP.Board 3.2, poster's will either be able to up/downvote posts. Or, instead of up/downvoting via rep, you can "Like" the post. It's a shame that more people don't use the rep system on here now. Or the Status Updates on the sidebar. Or donate (lol).

The Facebook and Twitter links are way down the page, I usually don't scroll down that far - I stop by every day, I've already seen the content that's down there. I look at the new articles at the top, then go to the forum and click the "Today's active content" link.

I suppose someone new to the site would be more likely to see those - but a more prominent position still might help. Regular Facebook users may be looking for that, though, which I wasn't.

Don't some people actually make money off Facebook, though? Maybe I should be trying to do that. Might not be such a waste of time after all...

Or donate (lol).

hahaha

The Facebook and Twitter links are way down the page

I totally agree with that, they are kinda lost down there.

Surely the links could be on every forum page, up there with 'Lunarsoft Home, Wiki, Downloads News, Donate and Contact Us'

• Administrator

Surely the links could be on every forum page, up there with 'Lunarsoft Home, Wiki, Downloads News, Donate and Contact Us'

Now that I can do.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

That was a lot of work. And I mean a LOT of work. I've reskinned a majority of the frontpage to match the new forum design. Now I just want to make it look a bit wider on the frontpage to match better and it should be good.