WELCOME BACK!!!

Awwwwwwwww :) ya'll make me feel so good!!! I've even got teary eyes right now. Honest. I miss ya'll soooooooooooooooo much!!!! This is the first time I've been able to get somewhere that has a computer. Mainly cuz I've been working so hard to get things unpacked and working so long hours. Actually the hours have just been weird. I'm sometimes, closing and then opening the next day etc. That's hard on me. I think I finally have it so I'll be working from 12:30 to 9:30PM every day except Sunday's so that won't be so bad anymore.

I'm hoping to get back in here for good by the middle of Feb!!! I'm really looking forward to it and ya'll know that I think of EVERY ONE OF YOU (HAZEL TOO) *laughing* everyday. I MISS YA!!!! And until next time, ya'll take care of each other for me!!!!

BIG KISSES AND HUGS TO ALL,

TexasFilly :)

Well I wrote back a long "THANG" not sure where it went. Must be lost in cyber space. :( For some reason, one of my pm's comes back to me every time I refresh these pages too. BUT, I remember saying.........

I MISSED YA'LL, not back for good yet, thanks for the welcome back and left me teary eyed. I'm hoping to be back by mid Feb for good!!

I think about ya'll every day and even YOU HAZEL *laughin* Hope all is well with every one and it's GREAT to see the ones I was lucky enough to talk to briefly. Ya'll take care of one another, till next time..........BIG HUGS :)

Oh and I'm working my butt off and too dang tired to go anywhere with a computer. Hopefully all that will change soon as they finally got me a schedule I think I can work with. :)

Love ya'll very much!!!!

Tarun, sorry I wasn't able to talk to you this round, but you hang in there hun, I see GREAT things for you. :)

Well I wrote back a long "THANG"  not sure where it went.  Must be lost in cyber space. :( For some reason, one of my pm's comes back to me every time I refresh these pages too. BUT, I remember saying.........

I MISSED YA'LL, not back for good yet, thanks for the welcome back and left me teary eyed.  I'm hoping to be back by mid Feb for good!! 

I think about ya'll every day and even YOU HAZEL *laughin*  Hope all is well with every one and it's GREAT to see the ones I was lucky enough to talk to briefly.  Ya'll take care of one another, till next time..........BIG HUGS :)

Oh and I'm working my butt off and too dang tired to go anywhere with a computer.  Hopefully all that will change soon as they finally got me a schedule I think I can work with. :)  

Love ya'll very much!!!! 

Tarun, sorry I wasn't able to talk to you this round, but you hang in there hun, I see GREAT things for you.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi TexasFilly! Good to see you :)

I have not been here long enugh to know who you are but Welcome Back anyway :)

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you read far enough back through the forums you will see why we welcome her back, she is an inspiration to all, as well as providing enough humour to keep a permanent smile on your face. :)

• 2 weeks later...