May Desktop 2006

I took some pictures of our pond out in the back. It's such sunny and pretty day out here in NC ^_^

untitled2xl.th.jpg

lol, Saw that another thread was created when I posted that other shot. lol...

untitled5xy.th.jpg

desktop3ny.th.jpg

foobey34gc.th.png

first ss is my desktop. it uses RKLauncher, AveDesk(with Windows Vista Clarity Gold Pack icons), CD Art Display(using foobar2000 with foo_winamp_spam), the Royal Vista Theme, and a Domo-kun wallpaper i quickly found at deviantArt

second ss shows my pretty foobey. if anyone wants the code, PM me.

foobey34gc.th.png

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AHA!!! I notice you don't have Live Aus Berlin!

flaunt, flaunt, flaunt... :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So where is your desktop Silly? lmao :P

foobey34gc.th.png

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AHA!!! I notice you don't have Live Aus Berlin!

flaunt, flaunt, flaunt... :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i tend to stay away from live albums even though i do have Metallica's S&M. but that's only because they have 2 new tracks. -Human and No Leaf Clover are pretty good :)

background2ub.th.jpg

yea, its pretty much badass. the new F-22A is my dream

when you did the foobar album pop up, did you have to manually add each album cover? or can you do it automatically?

)corjello(

when you did the foobar album pop up, did you have to manually add each album cover? or can you do it automatically?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i used WMP for my mp3 files. the best part about it is that it automatically dls covers as well as providing accurate tagging. but for my lossless files, i used http://www.slothradio.com/covers/ to search for the covers. the program that i used reads folder.jpg files so it's all good :P

So where is your desktop Silly?    lmao  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, you'd be disappointed; it's still pretty much the same as before. I'm not cool like you guys; the only thing that changes on my desktop is my calender/events and the number of junk files/folders. :)

I took some pictures of our pond out in the back. It's such sunny and pretty day out here in NC  ^_^

untitled2xl.th.jpg

very nice photo... do you like photography...?

is that your dad?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You obviously don't know how old I am....and I don't know who that guy is but he's really hot!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i know that you're 27 but i just assumed it was because of the fact that you're a girl :wish:

Off Topic but I don't care. There is a Mod (or something) at MajorGeeks who has the same signature as you do. Are you the same person, or did you steal the sig? :wish: Just curious.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the Binary joke is quite popular. and no i did not steal his sig. i've seen many people using this same one. btw if you want to, find out what the joke is.

Off Topic but I don't care. There is a Mod (or something) at MajorGeeks who has the same signature as you do. Are you the same person, or did you steal the sig? :P Just curious.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the Binary joke is quite popular. and no i did not steal his sig. i've seen many people using this same one. btw if you want to, find out what the joke is.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What do you mean find out what it is? I know what it means if that's what you mean. :wish:

there's a particular joke with my sig. try to find out the joke.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

::puts on his old man voice::

Son, you're playing catch up here with the 10 = 2 binary joke. Some of us have dabbled with binary way before Windoze was even thought of....... :wish:

Cheers :P