Sign in to follow this  
New_Age

Our pictures

Me: img339bj.th.jpg

My Girlfriend: img44lulu5wf.th.jpg

I'll be with her forever, Through life and death! *Bought her a promise ring during Feb. :P * *Don't worry, She's not keeping me away from my computer job ^_^ * Being that I'm 19 I'm still a Teenager but I know lot's about computers and software. For now. I'm more focused on my girlfriend. Is that a wrong or... right thing to do? lol, it's the right thing in this time in my life ^_^

Cheers :P

Surely we do. We have alot in common though. That's the funny part in our relationship :D

Huh, me and her....

img809ak.th.jpg

img69tp.th.jpg

So cute! :P

Bad news: Ehh... we won't be seeing each other during the week cause I got to work :wish:

Hmm... about... 3 too 4 years from now I hope. That's if we're together which I think we still will be :D

I forgot one picture :D My Fav. she is so cute in this one. Great effect on her eyes from my Monitor lol.

hpim1866gi2.th.jpg

Another two geart pic.'s Comment if ya want...

lu04up9.th.jpg

lu06ga5.th.jpg

Age to me doesn't mater in this world (Only a 4 years difference anyways. I'm 19 and she's 15). As long as she loves me back deeply within her heart I'm happy. Saturday will be our one year being together so congratz us will ya :D

Going to the movies that night (YAY!).

Would anybody like to rate some of my pic.'s I've taken so far? *Quate so I can know whitch one's you have rated :D

I surely will but it's hard when you don't have anyone around to take the picture :D

I'll see what I can. I have a Digital HP-E317 5.0 Mega Pixels Camera. It's nice and works well for my beautiful photos.