Anything goes topic

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but its only thursday night. i mostly work at night and sleep during the day.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

awww then I stand alone....hmmmmm maybe that's SIT alone LOL

I've not been able to sleep much since 9 11. How are we gonna know if something is happening if everyone is asleep? LOL I dunno, I've never slept much. Even my Grandson is wide awake and it's midnight.

not only is my partner considerd child aggressive but he's also circus midget aggressive. no joke, we had to work a fair once and a couple of them walked by and my partner went crazy trying to get to them.. the guys at the station never let me down for that one

not only is my partner considerd child aggressive but he's also circus midget aggressive. no joke, we had to work a fair once and a couple of them walked by and my partner went crazy trying to get to them.. the guys at the station never let me down for that one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh man, did he think they were dinner? That would have been really scarey!!! LMAO

ya dogs are nuts. we used to have three, but down to one now (and the four cats-they live forever!). we had to put our irish setter down this summer. he had cancer and was starting to be in pain so we made the trip. that dog was the dumbest creature i ever saw. but really good natured and great with the kids. and he was such a goof he always made us laugh. one time we put socks on him and let him walk around the house while we videotaped him. he was a riot! i swear he was hamming it up for the camera. :hello: