Anything goes topic

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dogs do have great personality's but cats dont. cats stink and dont do anything but sleep

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ermm, ya got that backarsewards.....

The only personality dogs have is 'Duh, you called me? What's for dinner and can I sniff ya crotch?? Huh? Huh? Can I?' and that's about it.

Cats are all different. You can not compare one cat with another in regards to personality, they're completely different, whilst dogs are poured from the same mould.

And, No, it's not that I don't like dogs, I currently have 2 Samoyeds, but having been around dogs most of my live (grew up on farm with 5 dogs) and having owned other dogs (6 if memory serves correct, before the Samoyeds), cats definitely have personalities than compared to dogs. And yes, we currently have 4 cats. Two identical black which you couldn't tell apart, except for their personality, whilst you can't really do that with dogs.

Cheers :hello:

Well I know that all the dogs that I've had have different personalities. One use to ride on the front of my Motorcycle with me and when I would turn on the blinkers he would start leaning that way before I'd start to turn the corner. I've had dogs all my life. I'm deathly allergic to cats. My kids hated me for that, but I just got them rabbits that I kitty litter trained for in the house.

Now I've got a bird and a fish, dang, my fish even has a personality. He can tell the difference when I whistle if I'm whistling at him or the bird. He comes up to me in the tank when I whistle at him. He's cool! :hello:

I have 2 big dogs and one little one, a Maltese. The big guys are Daddy dog, 1/2 chow and 1/2 Shepard, the Kiddo doggie, is of course his Dad and then his Mom was full blooded Akita. Cool dogs too. :P

So all animals have personalities. And they have shown to treat me better than most humans. :P

You guys are lucky, I am allergic to all animals.

Cats, dogs, birds and worst of all, horses are totally taboo for me, as I am sure most other animals that I have not had the chance to get close to.

Basically it seem's anything with non-human hair or feathers can trigger me off, even the hairs of animals on a persons clothes is a no-no for me.

Anyway, even if I was not allergic to animals, I don't think I would have one as a pet, they have dirty habits, (you never see me licking my balls). :hello:

No chance of that, the stupid cow don't even know how to turn the computer on. :hello:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG CAP!!!! And I thought you were happy dude

Oh yeah, and if you called me that, I'd really want to get on my knees for YOU!

Here goes Cap and Filly again.........*ROFLMFAO*

I am happy.

Happy that I can interact with with other women. :hello:

I talked my wife through turning on the computer to forward an important, private and financial email to me at work once.

She sent it to friends in Australia.

She is good at what she does but nothing else, bless her.

I am happy.

Happy that I can interact with with other women. :hello:

I talked my wife through turning on the computer to forward an important, private and financial email to me at work once.

She sent it to friends in Australia.

She is good at what she does but nothing else, bless her.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I for one am glad you're able to interact with us women too. I would really miss ya, if that changed :P

lastnight i had to go and clear a house becouse the occupant thought someone was inside when they got home. let me tell you, this was one of the most disgusting houses i have been in yet. the amount of trash inside was amazing and the stench was even worse. there was literatly a path on the floor that went to all the different rooms of the house. there was even a car windshield just laying on the couch. when we first walked in my partner looked up at me with the look that suggested "you got to be kidding right?" of course no one had been inside, but if someone had taking stuff the owner would have a hard time trying to figure out what was stolen.

lastnight i had to go and clear a house becouse the occupant thought someone was inside when they got home. let me tell you, this was one of the most disgusting houses i have been in yet. the amount of trash inside was amazing and the stench was even worse. there was literatly a path on the floor that went to all the different rooms of the house. there was even a car windshield just laying on the couch. when we first walked in my partner looked up at me with the look that suggested "you got to be kidding right?" of course no one had been inside, but if someone had taking stuff the owner would have a hard time trying to figure out what was stolen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh man, how could you tell no one was there? LOL

I visited someone like that once, turned her into child protective agency, they left a note on her door telling her they would be back in 3 days. She took off work those 3 days and of course cleaned everthing up. Wonder if that baby is still alive today. She was feeding her one year old. 4 oz of bourbon and 4 oz of coke in her bottle sheeeeesh some people

hearing or seeing that kind of stuff really p***es me off

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too, but the child protective services said the house was clean and they couldn't tell that anything was wrong with the baby. Yeah till she's older and too flipping LATE